Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to the inhaler we go

My poor little girl has been coughing until she gags every night, during the night and in the morning.  I noticed that she did it when running around with her brother or friends also.  So, I took her into the Dr. today who said that it most likely is her allergies and asthma acting up =(
She put her on Zyrtec and both of her inhalers Qvar and Albuterol.  My poor baby, I hate having her on these meds, it scares me!  My 'step-dad' passed away from his asthma issues and it just is scary.
It was a crazy busy day, no particular reason, just was.  Then I was planning on going to Yucaipa to drop off a bible study book and some PC orders, but laid down at 2pm and passed out until 3:58!  GUESS I WAS TIRED!
Got up and made a very yummy dinner (maybe I'll blog it tomorrow).  Adi had practice and I had to get to the store for some essentials, we had absolutely no fruit, except for 1 banana. Mama needs her fruits & veggies!!!
Went to Albertsons and got some great deals, spent under $50 for 4 pkgs of chicken, 4 boxes of cereal, 2 pineapples, 8 cucumbers, 2 bottles of coffee creamer, chips and some other things.  Not Bad if I do say so myself =)  Then to Walmart to get the other stuff.
Got home and realized I forgot Dee's medicine..DUH MELISSA!  Guess I need more than just a 2 hour nap when I'm not getting enough sleep for my brain to function, egh?
We are down to 2 days left of the school year.  I'm kind of excited, kind of sad.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE having my babies home, the lazy days of summer and just enjoying each other.  Most moms can't wait for their kids to go back to get out of their hair, but I really do love having them home with me.  I don't like the not having a schedule and routine, but whatev.
Alrighty, so I'm outta here, I'm going to try to get some good sleep and maybe blog tomorrow when I have some brain power!
The Sleepy Mama

0 comments: