Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yay for LA!

We have been through the ringer since the beggining of december and we just had the icing put on the cake. ‹ will be in another blog post.
Anyhow, Jose and I decided it was time to take a trip with our babies and just get away from "reality" for a day. So we are heading LA!
We do this every so often, we'll pack up and head to the Guatemalan bakery, eat us some authentic Guatemalan food, buy us some pan, and take something new home that I can learn to cook for my babies. I love that we have something close enough to home that we can instill their Guatemalan traditions, heritage, whatever. It's important to me that my babies know where theycome from and some traditions.
So here we go...
I posted some pics of us driving. I will be taking pics while out there and share them with you.
Have a great day & know, God has it all under control!
~Melissa
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments: