Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
John 14:1-3


My dear Cousin Robin lost her battle to Cystic Fibrosis this morning. She has been a true beacon in my life these past few years. Her older brother sent out an email this morning and had this scripture in it. It hit me & is what is giving me comfort, knowing, I will be seeing her one day soon!

You can join in the WFW over at this weeks host here: http://pennyraine.com/blog/2009/11/work-before-play/

1 comments:

Denise said...

I love that comforting picture and verse. So sorry for your loss, praying for you.