Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All about Papa

I just have to say that my husband is the BEST father! As I type, he is playing Wii bowling with the kids. There are days that he doesn't nearly get as much time with the kids as he wants to, but he tries his hardest! Here are some pics & stories from the past few days.

Jose came home this afternoon from a VERY long & hard day. He had to go out and get his truck ready for work for tomorrow. Well, Dominic went out with him & "helped him".


Yesterday, Jose got home from work and saw Oscar out running around. So he told Anthony to go get his motorcycle and go get Oscar. Anthony came back empty handed. Jose ended up taking the motorcycle out to get him & this is how he came home...


Then after "rescuing" Oscar. He came in to have some one on one time with his baby. Here's some pics I got after she feel asleep on him.



He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
~Clarence Budington Kelland

2 comments:

Winter Delivery said...

How adorable :)It's so cute to read when u write about him because you ooze love!

Mrs.J said...

He is an awesome papa, thats why I love visiting your house it is always so full of love!!! You guys are such an awesome team!!