Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ok, I know I'm a day late, but man have I been busy!!!
Dominic & I woke up yesterday morning & found that the leprechauns had visited us. We know this because, they turned our milk green & swapped mama's vanilla coffee creamer with irish cream creamer.
Then while Dominic had Lucky Charms for breakfast, Grammie told him a story of leprechauns in the grass. He then insisted that we go out in the back yard and look for them.
We had to go to Adi's school for parent/teacher conference. So we showered & got dressed in our green attire, so no one would pinch us (Ms. Bridgett taught him that Sunday at church ;-)).
On the way to sissy's school, mama put on her Rare Gold perfume...LOL!!!
For dinner we had Corn Beef & Cabbage with potatoes, & Green Watergate Salad. We ate on green bordered plates & bowls.
It was LOTS of fun! Dominic really had fun pretending!
I didn't get a pic of all the kids & I in our green, but I did manage to get a pic of Delayna on my phone. Here she is...


0 comments: