Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shout Out

I heard recently that I have a few fans, that don't comment on my blog.
So I thought I would give them a secret Shout Out!

1) Carrie~Yes, little Gwenie went to school and told Adriana that you commented that I am a blogging freak...I LOVE IT!!! She said that when I go into labor that I would tell Jose, "Wait babe, I have to go blog and let everyone know that I am going to have the baby."
Bwahahahahahaha I think it's hillarious!!!!

2) Jessi-K~Since you came out and told me that you are a devoted reader, I thought I would let you know that I love you and we will always be here for you!
Huge prayers going out for you, Cera & Courtney right now during this tough time!
Your mom was an AWESOME woman!!! She will be FOREVER missed and loved! A special post is coming up for her as soon as I can get my thoughts together....
Love You Jess!!!

Anyone else wanting to be noticed as a devoted Herrera Family Blog reader? Shoot me an email or leave a comment.
Anything else you want to know about my crazy family? Just ask!
Until next post, have a great one and may you ALWAYS be blessed!!!

0 comments: