Wednesday, November 19, 2008

29 weeks 5 days down...

10 weeks and 2 days to go, more or less.
For the most part I am feeling really well. My back and hips are REALLY starting to hurt me and sleep is getting cut due to it.
I am really trying to enjoy every moment, because I know this is my last.
Food is still a HUGE issue. I think I want something, I make it and then it's disgusting to me. I really can't eat all the much either. I am full before I even finish 1/2 of my dish. In one way it's great, but in the other it's not. I worry that my baby isn't getting enough food, but then I think that if I keep this up, then I will be looking good after I have the baby!
I am going to the Dr every two weeks now. I don't know if we will be having another ultrasound or not. I am cool with that, I just wonder if the baby is ok.
I still need LOTS of stuff, that's another post. I am trusting and believing God for my blessings and waiting, patiently!
It is SO hard not to buy anything. I want to get stuff ready, but I can't. I want to splurge and buy, but I can't. It will all come.
Well without further ado...Here's pics from last night. Dom took them, so forgive the angles on some...

MY FAVORITE! MY BABIES LOVING ON THEIR BABY


MY HEART IS WRAPPED AROUND THIS BLESSING


SIDE VIEW...WOA BABY!


THIS IS WHAT I SEE WHEN I LOOK DOWN


AND ANOTHER, CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL


IN MY DRESS

UNTIL NEXT MONTH,,,WE'LL SEE YOU LATER!

3 comments:

JEN said...

beautiful bump!!!!

lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful, Melissa!

courtney_renee said...

dom took wonderful Pic's