Friday, September 16, 2011

My New Necklace

So this isn't the best picture, but I didn't even think of taking a pic until now.
This is my new necklace, it may not be anything grand looking, but it's the story behind it.
I picked up Dominic from school today and as we got out of the truck and go into the house he told me, "Mama, I had such a good day today, I was able to pick a prize from the prize box."
I replied, "you did?"
He said, "yup"
Then he held out his hand and said, "this is what I picked, it's a present for you." He opened his little hand and inside was this green necklace.
After thanking him and smothering him in hugs and kisses, I decided I would revolve my whole outfit for my show tonight to match my new necklace.
So I wore my green bracelet & earrings and my green apron.
When I got home from my party, he was in bed, but came running out with Devin and the first thing he asked me was,
"Mama, how did everyone at your party like your necklace!?!"
Isn't he the sweetest!?! He is my precious little boy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments: