Monday, November 22, 2010

Curious

I'm reading a lot on Mike and Brittany's wall. Things that he's writting to Micah, things that are being said to them, poems, sayings, scripture.
I don't know if they are doing anything with all of these, but I want to know your opinion...
I want to compile all of this and maybe put it in a book for them. Do you think that would be okay? How would you feel if someone did this for you?
I'm thinking, it's facebook and it's going to eventually be gone. This may be memories they will want to keep.
Tell me your opinion, PLEASE!

4 comments:

Mrs.J said...

I think it would be a great memory book.

Jayme said...

I think it would be wonderful! I have printouts of stuff people wrote to us after our daughter died, and have always meant to put it all together along with photos into a scrapbook. I would have thought it was an amazing gift if someone had done that for us!

Tammy H said...

Yes! I think it;s a great idea and will be very special for them later on.

Anonymous said...

I think that would be a great thing to do. I am sure they would really like it. My heart go out to them and to the people that little boy touched. I still cant believe it, it is just so sad. God has his reasons, sometimes I wish we knew what they were. I am glad that everyone has kept their faith in God though this painful time.