Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness ~Day 18

Today I'm thankful for my home. I really love the house I'm in! I've enjoyed my previous houses, loved my neighborhoods, but we always out grew them and were uncomfortable. We lived within our means so to speak.
But I really do love my house I'm in! There is NOTHING that I dont' like about it. Except how hard wood floor really are to keep clean without the proper tool(s) and the unknown of what is going to happen with it.
I need to decorate it and put some pictures up, but I have a fear that if I do that then something might happen and I'll have to take it all down and remove 'my mark'.
Must close for the night...

1 comments:

Mrs.J said...

Make your mark hon! I will help you hang pic's amd shelves or what ever else you wan to put up.