Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness ~Day 11

Had some catching up to do for the days I was knocked down & out. So, these are gonna be mighty fast.
Today I would like to say, "I am thankful for our technology."
Sounds stupid, but really think about it. We have Facebook that allows us to connect with people all over the world, literally. I've connected with friends and family members that I lost contact with just because I didn't take the time to call and connect. It's not always easy, but technology has made it to where I can text, facebook, email, blog, etc and my family knows what I'm up to and doing.
It has been great knowing what is going on in others lives and others being able to know what's going on in mine.
K, that's all...Until tomorrow, reach out and text someone =)

0 comments: