Monday, November 1, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness ~Day 1

My friend Sandy started this today on facebook...I took it a bit farther and started a 30 day blog post. I hope you can join me! If you do, let me know and I will go read & support your blogging efforts!



Has to go to my #1~Jose Roberto Herrera
My husband has to be the most awesome man I know!
He has taken a journey with me for the past 20 years.
He blessed me with my first born almost 15 years ago and since has blessed me with 3 additional.
He loves me threw my brokenness and rejoices with me threw my accomplishments.
He dreams with me, supports me, and most of all stands by me!
He works hard daily and supports his family and keeps me home to raise them.
He's his kids #2 cheerleader (come on, you know I'm their #1), a coach, and helper.
He's a prayer warrior and covers his family daily in them.
He's a child of the Most High Father and through his relationship with the Lord can love his family to the capacity that he does.
This list could probably go on all day, but you get the point!
Today, I am thankful for my Husband!

0 comments: