Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Graduation Day!

OK, so I'm about a month late posting this, but it's up!
Anthony graduated from Jr. High aka Middle School on June 10, 2010.
Jose, Delayna, Adriana, James, Gail, my mom & I all went to his graduation.
It was definitely a bitter sweet day! We are so very proud of our boy, but man, time sure has flown! I can't believe how much he has grown and how the years have placed us to where we are at today.
Here are some pics that I got...

Walking up


Waiting in line to hit the stage


Looking to see how much longer he has to wait...my boy, he was so nervous, but wouldn't admit it.


Standing with his Principle Mr. Wood


With a soccer buddy, Matthew Hamilton aka Matt aka Dynamite


Best Friends Forever! Jessica, Cera, Me & Ant


Ant & Cera (don't they look so happy together, I should bust out their bath pics! Ant is 20 days older than Cera...CRAZY!)


Silliness


Adi & Ant...she loves her big brother!


My Man & His Boy


Ant and his baby, Dizzy Dee...he loves his baby!


The boys swinging Dee


Taking "Bobo" out for breakfast


Awe, a Mama & Her Baby Boy...I love this kid!


0 comments: