Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dominic is 5!

WOW, I honestly can't believe my 'baby' is 5 already! Time has flown SO fast!!!
I won't get all mushy on you, but wanted to share our day with you & document my memories...
He asked if I could take cupcakes to his class & of course, I did. Jose and I went to his class about 30 mins before they got out. He was excited for us to be there (as well as the other kids in the class) but he was not happy that the attention was being drawn to him. He is so shy is crazy!
Dominic requested that we have spaghetti for dinner (remember last year he requested mac n cheese, my crazy boy!). So we made him his dinner then headed off to church.
When we were driving home from church he was telling us that the kids in the class sang Happy Birthday to him. He was kinda gitty about it, but I know for a fact he was shy & embarrassed. Silly boy of mine!
When we got home we did his birthday cupcakes & sang Happy Birthday to him. Here's some pics to sum the day up with...

Delayna & Dominic playing before bed


He HATES getting his pic taken, just like his father!


Me, munchin on my mini cupcake


Bobos playing Madagascar Cart Racing, his present


This was his hat that he wore all day at school,,,Too Cute!


Bobo lit his candles & we sang to him...he turned ALL the lights off on his own =)


My Babies, I can't believe how big they ALL are!


Of course Mama Chula had to have a mini cupcake of her own


This is his 'girlfriend' Rachel (the dark haired girl). They were too shy to take a pic together


Not happy about me taking a pic, nor the kids singing to him


Kids in his class


His friends waiting to sing to him


His teacher giving the class directions on what they are going to do


Well, until next year...

1 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like a fun birthday!