Friday, August 21, 2009

This is VERY Interesting!

I just clicked onto my blog to see what 'hit's' I've had recently and what did my curious eyes see?
No, not two birds looking at me,,,BUT...
A hit from Opencongress.org. I don't know how they came to my page, I am assuming it was because of the blog post that I wrote about Rep. Jerry Lewis, but I did a google search and my blog didn't come up.
This is VERY interesting to me! I guess you better watch what you say, because there is an eye watching you at all times.
I don't have anything to hide & I actually think it's neat that I had someone from a possible security department looking at my blog. I think I have some pretty interesting posts.
Well anyways, who ever you are reading my blog, I hope that you get a good laugh, cry a few tears or are blessed before you click out.
Goodbye my visitor...

1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Thats a little spooky, but cool too. I am always surprised by people that tell me they read my blog but have never posted a comment so I never know people have visited. Lurkers...