Monday, April 6, 2009

I have a TON of catching up to do here on my blog, but I can't seem to find time to actually sit for a period of time & do it. I jump on the computer & check my facebook & email, but then I'm running again to do "xyz".
I thought I was gonna get on & do some catching up tonight, since everyone (I mean EVERYONE) is asleep, but I seem to be too drained myself. Not to mention drugged up on Benadryl & Pamprin for my allergies & pain in my back/neck/head/ear.
Well, here's some pics of Delayna, since I know that's what everyone is wanting to see lately...

Resting in her Papa's arms at sissy's soccer game this past Sat.


This was from tonight. I needed to get my white chonies/understuff out of the drier so I could put the darks in. Well, I had to do something with Little Miss and decided to put her in the basket too. She liked it until I pulled her out & laid her ontop (that pic will come later)


I hope you all have a blessed week & remember that Our Lord and Savior died upon that cross so that we could live.

1 comments:

Winter Delivery said...

I feel your pain! I have a million pictures to upload too but don't have time :( I have a picture of Khloe laying on top of clothes too when I had to do laundry one day lol haha how funny! She is adorable, when am I gonna meet her? lol