Friday, October 31, 2008

I am SO bummed!

I just got the bill to fix my refrigerator. It is going to cost us $155 to get it fixed. WHAT!?!?!
Jose found the part for just under $15, these people are a rip off! I am praying Jose can figure out how to fix it. We had to pay them $35 just to come out...IDIOTS!
Then I did an estimate for my camera to get fixed and that is going to cost me $149!
I am SO bummed!!!!
I can't go without a refrigerator, but my life involves my camera so much!
I couldn't even take pics of the kids carving the pumpkins last night, I can't take pics of my kids tonight dressed up for Halloween, nothing!
With the baby coming, I have to have my camera!
What am I going to do!?!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If you have any suggestions on what to do with my camera situation, I would really appreciate it!
Otherwise you are more than welcome to wallow in my pain with me.

2 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

I'm so sorry about your fridge and your camera. For that much money you could buy a new camera. My only suggestion is to try to get more quotes from other places. Maybe there are some places that don't charge for a quote? I'll pray for you.

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Thanks Joanna!