Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I actually bought something

Financially we haven't been able to put out money on anything extra other than bills & groceries.
So I haven't bought anything for this baby. Just trusting that I will have everything that I need when the time comes.
Well, I went grocery shopping on Monday and went down the baby isles. First because I had 3 coupons for what I thought was $3 off any Johnson product. Yeah well it was $3 off of 3 items...DUH!
So I didn't buy any of that, but I did go and see that they have the cloth diapers that I plan on using. Then I checked out their onsies and bent and bought a pack of onsies. They have little turtles, ducks, elephants and lambs on them.
So that's about it.
I had a girl from my work bring me in 2 small bags of girls clothes last week, along with a pink and brown diaper bag.
Then while Jose and I were cleaning out the garage the other day we found a few boy things.
So, I guess we are collecting a little here and there of whatever we can get our hands on.

0 comments: