Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Eve At The Herrera's

This year I got to do Christmas Eve at my house. Honestly, I think I may make it that I have it at my house every year! I LOVE that I can make dinner, everyone come over, have a great time, clean up, do our traditions and then Christmas Day be devoted to just being a family & not worrying about any hustle or bustle.
I have some pics posted, of course.
All out of order, but se la vie...I will walk ya through them...

This would be Santa & the Reindeer's treats, after they visited

And Before


My beautiful children before bed


Delayna "helping" mama clean up


Dominic putting stuff out for Santa & crew


The night wouldn't be complete without my goofy brother


Jess & Mark


Jessica & Delayna


Cuzin Sarah & Delayna


Game of good 'ol Mexican Train Dominoes


Tracking Santa


The Wallace's & Thompson's


Dinner (from left to right) Gail, James, Ben, Mom, Star, Dad


Jessica, Gail, James & Ben


Mom, Star, Dad, Jose


Delayna riding Dominic's bike (NO, she NEVER stops!)


Yaaaa, she's a big girl!


Woah hoa hoa, what do we have here? That would be your's truly with a torch...glazing my ham.


Check me out!


ooooooh, my yummy dipped pretzels & marshmallows, I think I had 1...LOL

That's All Folks!

0 comments: