Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



On my way from dropping Adriana & Gwen off at school this morning, I was thinking...
"It's Wednesday, what do I have to do?"
Honestly, the first thing that came to mind was Word Filled Wednesday. I didn't know why, but I decided to come home & clean up the kitchen. Then get onto the computer to look up my blogger friend's WFW.
Well, when I got to eLisa's page aka Extravagant Grace, I found this:

Extravagant Grace

Have you ever been in a season of indescribable busyness, pulled in a thousand good directions? Have you ever felt distant from God, even though you are going through the motions of the relationship with Him and continue to be in service to Him?

That's where I am right now. This verse reminds me that the one thing I must do is Be Still -- somehow, someway to be still both in my soul and in my actions -- so that I may know Him. From that place, I will be able to hear His voice and heed His call.

I pray for a stillness of the Lord for all of us today. May we soak in His Word and allow it to still us from the inside out!
I know I've said it before, but God knows exactly what we need when we need it! I couldn't have written out my feelings any better.
May your day be blessed!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for joining in and sharing this blessing and the Word with other. Most of all, thank you for becoming my friend and letting me know I'm not the only one walking in these shoes today. Love you, in Christ!

vunhome said...

Aren't we glad that we have the word of God to comfort and remind us? Lisa's word speak to me too and I'm so blessed.

Susan said...

Great thoughts here.

Thanks for sharing today♥

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

Alex said...

I'm totally with you on this!!

Gorgeous blog too! :)