Monday, November 22, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness ~4 days behind

Well, with everything that happened, I just couldn't get on here and be the "happy Melissa" that I normally am.
Sure, I was thankful for all of my blessings, but like in my previous post How Do You Do It? I just couldn't understand how to function "as normal" when someone so close to me was hurting and dealing with, in my opinion, one of the worse tragedies anyone would ever have to deal with.
I was angry, confused, hurt, torn.
I went to church yesterday and Pastor Todd's message was so dead on! He let us know, it's okay to be angry at God and let him know your angry. It's okay to hurt and not understand. Basically all of my emotions were validated. It's okay for me to be feeling this way.
Tragedies are hard to deal with! We don't understand why things happen like they do. Why they happen when they do. Or how we are going to move on from where were at.
He shared an awesome message and I wish I could post it..Oh wait, let me see if I can..nope, no luck.
Anyhow, just wanted to let you know why I haven't been posting. I just felt as though i couldn't post anything. My heart was aching too deeply and the anger was beyond words.
So, look for tonight and I will finish the month's off.

0 comments: