Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you do it?

I'm sitting here in front of frugos waiting for everyone to show up. I've been having such a blah day, having the thoughts running through my head of the heartache my dear friends are going through. How do I function like normal?
I felt guilty posting about my son making the HS soccer team last night on facebook. How can I be happy when the are mourning so deeply? How do I function like a normal person when they have a ton of blocks sitting on their chest.
I wish there was something I could do our say to soothe the pain...I know God is the only one, but how do you function as normal without feeling guilty about it?
I'm beside myself over this tragedy...And as I sit with the radio on, a song came on the radio...
STRENGTH WILL RISE AS WE WAIT UPON THE LORD, HE WILL NOT FAINT, HE WON'T GROW WEARY, HE'S THERE TO COMFORT THOSE ON NEED...STRENGTH WILL RISE!
NO ONE CAN MEASURE THE DEPTH OF HIS LOVE, THE STRENGTH OF HIS HAND.
MIKE & BRITT, I PRAY GOD GIVES YOU THE STRENGTH YOU NEED!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments: