Thursday, February 12, 2009

MOM, that's crazy!

Last night Anthony was on the computer and looking at pics of me (only God knows why?).
He yelled, "MOM, that's crazy!" Then began cracking up.
I asked him what he was freaking out about and he said, "YOU!"
I was like, "OK, what did I do?"
He said, "Your face, mom! You've lost so much weight!"
He was referring to this picture:


Then he pulled up this pic of me & Delayna and was comparing them:


I guess I have a lot of work ahead of me to keep this up. I am glad to say that I gained a total of 13lbs during my pregnancy and have lost a total of 23lbs since giving birth.
It really did make me feel good that my son notices and is complementing me on how I look. He loves me at any weight, but to know that he cares means more!

1 comments:

Mrs.J said...

Hey there girlie! you need to update your about me section!!