Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1:30 am post

Well, I guess anxiety or hunger has kicked in...
Jose & I turned off the t.v. a bit after 10 pm & fell asleep fine.
I woke up at 12:45 to go potty.
I couldn't go back to sleep. My mind started racing.
Then I got a gurgling in my belly, so I figured I should get up and eat while I still can ;-)
My Grandma Roof called me earlier and I told her that I wouldn't be able to eat, so she told me to have a bowl of cereal before I went to sleep.
Well, I didn't listen, but I am now sitting here eating a bowl of Golden Grahams, my cereal I grew up eating with my Grandma Roof!
It always brings back memories of me sitting at her table when I was little.
She always had Golden Grahams and we would watch The Golden Girls.
Now, I don't know if Golden Girls was on when we ate the cereal, I just always associated the two together.
Well, off to browse the internet & hopefully get my belly full and back to bed. Until next post...
OVER & OUT!

0 comments: