Tuesday, January 20, 2009

8 am post

K, gotta make this fast!
Mr. Get It Done is in full force...LOL
Anyway, yes I have to blog before I am headed off. Adriana told me at one point during the pregnancy that her friend's mom (Carrie) said that I will be blogging just before I leave the house & I am...
I got about 3-4 hours sleep last night.
Got up with the kids this morning, whose little bellies were full of butterflies too...They are so sweet!
My neice is texting me like crazy, and Jose is jumping like a Mexican Jumping Bean :-)
I still have to shower, pack, pick up my prescription and fit in some last minute time with my Bits...That makes me really sad!
I was putting him to bed last night and reading a book to him. As tired as I was, I didn't want to "let him go". He has been my precious baby for 4 years and now a new one is coming in.
I pray that the Lord will comfort my baby boy and that he will do fine transitioning with the baby.
Well, I don't think there is much else to say at this point.
I kept thinking last night of all the "Last Time" things that I will do today.
I will never be pregnant again, which is bitter sweet.
Well, I'm off before I get too emotional...
See you when I have the next!

2 comments:

Mrs.J said...

Can't wait to meet the one! I know bits will be a great "Big" brother.Love ya!!

Kindra said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having!!! Praying for everything to go SMOOTHLY!! Love ya, girl.