Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pregnancy Woes

Well, I am officially 32 weeks along...WOO HOO! But I have some issues...So I'm gonna wine, if only I had a block of cheese to go with it...LOL
My stomach muscles and ligaments are KILLING me! I finally found a belly belt to help pull me up, but it is still really hurting!
The other night I was trying to get into my bed, which is as high as my hips. I lifted my left leg & I immediately bent over in pain. So I tried pulling my right leg up, and ended up falling in pain...UGH!
So Jose came over and picked me up and put me into bed. I felt like such a loser...Waaa
I told him, "I don't know what I'm going to do after I have my "C", I'm really gonna need a step ladder to get into bed."
Gees, then forget about the stairs, it's either gonna be living in my room or downstairs for a month or so.
That's the end of my wine and I still don't have cheese... ;-}

0 comments: