Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Survey

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The Allman Brothers Band Song, "Sweet Melissa"

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This morning.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or Pastrami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yup, been blessed with 3 and one more on the way

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sometimes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? haha who? me? no

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? sure would

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grahams, they remind me of my Gramma

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically and spiritually

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies N Cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their eyes

15. RED OR PINK? depends on what I am using it for

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? procrastination

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? nobody right now

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS? why not

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? silly survey, no shoes, just socks

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? yucky soggy cereal

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my mom talking to me and the stupid music at work

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? my husband after he pours cement

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom, I'm talking to her right now

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yea & miss her :)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? football

27. HAIR COLOR? who knows right now...LOL

28. EYE COLOR? green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? lots of my own recipes

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bordertown

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? can I opt for Spring or how about fall?

35. HUGS OR KISSES? depends on who they are from

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? My homemade apple pie w/ Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Waiting to read "The God Chasers" by Tommy Tenney

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? no mouse pad...

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't think I watched anything after the news

42. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids playing & my husband talking

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I could take or leave either

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington D.C.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Cooking & hopefully sewing soon

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? San Gabriel Valley, California

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? anyone!

0 comments: