Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pics

So after yesterday's post, I was VERY bummed I wasn't going to be able to have a camera to take pics. Well, I called my Sister In Law and asked her if I could use hers until I got mine fixed (she isn't a pic taker like me) and she let me use it...YAY!!!!
So, here are pics of Halloween...
Ant & I painted my belly like a pumpkin




The end result...

Dominic & the Baby as pumpkins :)

Devin & Dominic

After T&T we went to a friends house from church and helped out. Here is a pic of Bob

Anthony put Smarties on the eyes of my pumpkin and I had a glowing thing in my belly button

My cute little boy

Ant & Me

My Honey & Me


I just realized I don't have a pic of Adriana. She was a construction worker.
The night was LOTS of fun, but MAN was I in pain!!! My back and pelvic bone was KILLING me just after an hour of walking. Devin's little legs were hurting him & Dominic was done. Not to bad for being 3 & 4 year olds out walking.

0 comments: