Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness ~Day 2

Well, I wanted to brag on my son today, because I was kinda gonna go down a family line & I'm a little neurotic like that to do things in order....BUT....I've decided to take another route.

Today I am thankful for my freedom, liberty and God given right to VOTE! Some people take this for granted and being totally honest I didn't start until last year. I was very intimidated by it all and not until someone revealed some things to me did I finally see my privilege in it.
Being a woman in the 20th century, it truly is a privilege for me to vote.
I'm not all political, like some people in my family. But, I do listen, pay attention and even sometimes do my homework.
I was asked today what party I supported and to be honest, I can't say that I do. I know my beliefs and I prayerfully make my decisions on what suits me.
So, with that I leave you with...

0 comments: