Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday



Phillipians 3:12-14
12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

The Lord gave this scripture to me when I rededicated myself to Him March 20, 2005.
It has become my motto of sorts.
I'm not perfect in any manner, but through Christ Jesus, I am fighting daily to be more like him.
I pray that you can take this scripture to heart & live daily for Him, striving for the goal he has for you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pressing on with you... thanks for sharing your WFW - LOVE it!

Denise said...

Be greatly blessed sweetie.

Denise said...

Be blessed.

Lisa said...

I love this verse and your graphic of it! Thanks so much for sharing, and for letting us know why this verse is meaning. Praise the Lord for your re-dedication. He honors you!