Thursday, May 7, 2009

Take A Moment...

To enjoy your day.
The Herrera's House has been suffering with Bronchitis & colds this past week. Not fun with a little baby & mama being sick. But we have managed. I am completely lacking sleep & feeling horrible w/ a headache that won't let up.
Then, I go outside & it's just so gorgeous! To open your eyes to what we have been blessed with.
The weather is wonderful, even though it's HOT! The kids playing in the street, even though their in your way. The soccer practices that I have to run my kids to, but to see & hear all of the families & kids enjoying the park playing, running and enjoying each other.
So, take a moment & enjoy your day!

Here's some pics of our day today...
Dominic was outside playing in the hose with Oscar. I put Delayna in her jumper (which I have learned she absolutely LOVES!) and she watched Dominic playing.



Adi & Dominic went over to Ti & Tia's house to go swimming for a bit and Ant went to soccer practice. So I took advantage of Jose and jumped on the 'puter for a bit. Well after about 20 mins, I noticed how quiet it was. I stood up and found this...



I should have taken advantage & laid down for awhile myself, but I had to get Ant in 5 mins...
Here's to a fabulous Summer!

3 comments:

Winter Delivery said...

I love to capture those moments when they sleep together. They literally take my breath away...So precious! A fabulous BURNING Summer lol

Mrs.J said...

She always seems so happy sleeping there on daddy's chest. Love the picture of Baby girl watching Domi. Every day is a blessing, the trick is to remember that every day.

Joanna Christiansen said...

Great pics! I hate it when it so hot out, but it is fun for the kids! I hope you feel better!