Thursday, January 8, 2009

Complete frustration and disbelief

OK, I am having two totally different emotions going on right now!
I am COMPLETELY frustrated!! Why you ask?
It's 1:42 am and I am still AWAKE! URGH!
I was laying in bed watching Dog The Bounty Hunter until 10, then flipped over to the news. My eyes were very heavy and I was exhausted! I have had a full week and it seems to be catching up to me.
Yeah, well, I turn the t.v. off and what happens? Anxiety, stress, restlessness and my brain all turn on at once.
I tossed and turned, prayed, counted, etc & no work until about 12am.
Finally I'm asleep, until 12:42...Dominic wakes up with a bad dream.
Jose got up with him, but he needed a mama's touch.
So, I crawl out of bed and go into his room, rub his back, head and butt and he's out.
Head back to bed and toss and turn until 1:20 am. I get up, and Jose is awake too. He can't get back to sleep.
I was done. Not only could I not sleep and shut my mind down, but now I have heartburn.
I told him, I'm going downstairs to have some Chamomile.

Here I sit, with my beloved laptop and a cup of Chamomile checking my email.
I open them up one by one and what do I see?
The following...

Hey Chick!

I saw your blog about the haves/needs/wants and have a question. Do you want a Nursing Cover that is gender neutral or do you take the stance that it doesn't matter? haha I know some mama's get the colors THEY like and others get it for the baby's sex.

I still have that one I made for Katie a while back, it's pink & brown though.

I could also make you one with just about any color.

Let me know.
From my dear friend, who I wish I had more time to get to know on the deeper level that I know her now, Kelly Bellamy

Wait, that's not it. I keep going and find this:
even if your baby is big...these will fit for the first few weeks:
A message on Freecycle...
i have a brand new package of PREEMIE SWADDLERS (up to 6 lbs)
im in beaumont

From my sweet friend Darci, who I do not take enough time to let know how much I appreciate her friendship!

OK, that's awesome, and I see God just working in every which direction. But those aren't it!
I get an email from Target, which I almost deleted, until I saw a name that is familiar to me in the subject line.
Just for you!
Now choose just what you want at Target.com. Just for you!
$50.00
To: MELISSA HERRERA

From: TERESA WALLACE

THOUGHT YOU COULD PICK UP A FEW THINGS FOR YOU AND THE BABY. LOVE YOU GUYS, CHRIS, TERESA AND THE GIRLS

OMG, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!?!
My Aunt is the awesomest!!! I wish we made more time to visit each other and be in each other's presence. Since day one of me meeting my Aunt Teresa, I have LOVED her. Not in an Aunt/Niece way, but as a woman to woman kind of way. She is just an awesome awesome person that I really look up to.
I did not expect this, but...WOW
I am in complete disbelief that while I was laying in bed, tossing, turning, worrying, fretting over all the things that I need/want/have to do and get before this baby is here, God is working.
As I was laying there in bed earlier talking to Him, He asked me...
"Do you trust me?" I answered, "Of course I trust you. I know things will come through, but when, how, what should I be looking for."
He told me, "That's for me to worry about, you just wait."
He has been telling me this WHOLE entire time of this pregnancy the same thing...
"Just wait."
Do you know how hard that is!?! Gees, I don't have that kind of patience.
But, everytime I go to look at something, buy something, think "gees" I really need that, something comes through.

Thank you to all my friends and family for all you have done.
I can't even begin to express my deepest appreciation.
Now let's pray I get some sleep.

0 comments: