Thursday, January 8, 2009

My brain isn't shutting down

So, I am going to do a survey copied from my friend...

What did you do in 2008 that you have never done before?
Started Weight Watchers and putting 'Me' first

Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions. Jose and I focus on goals as the year goes on.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
A few friends from MOTS gave birth, but no one 'close' to me.

Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, unfortunately we had 2 great losses in our church. One was a woman who was like a second mom to me. But I praise God that she is rejoicing with Him!

What countries did you visit?
The country of Herrera...LOL

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Organization, hands down. Oh and to stay "on track".

What dates from 2008 will stay etched on your memory? Why?
August 29th~I turned the big 3-0
December 26th~My baby turned 13

What was your biggest achievement?
Staying on track with my weight loss. I was doing really good! I weigh 6 lbs more today, than I did a year ago & I wasn't pregnant :-0
Having another successful Relay For Life team & raising over $1,000
I'm sure there's other, just can't think of them

Your biggest failure?
Procrastination & fear being allowed to control my life

Did you suffer injury or illness?
I think we all know about my illness'...LOL

What was the best thing you bought?
I can't think of anything great

Whose behavior merited celebration?
All of my children's. I think I have the best kids in the world and their behavior proves it.
My husband, his relationship with the Lord has really exploded. I am in awe with his changes!

Whose made you appalled and depressed?
That would be my own fault

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate last year?
No, I've actually forgiven someone for past hurt. Never hated the person though.

What did you get really really excited about?
There has been many things that have excited me this year.

What song will always remind you of 2008?
Don't know, was there a song for 2008?

What do you wish you had done more of?
time management

What do you wish you'd done less of?
being on the computer

How did you spend Christmas?
at home with family

Did you fall in love in 2008?
I think I keep falling in love with the same man every year.

What was your favorite TV program?
Biggest Loser, The Apprentice, I don't watch too much t.v.

What was the best book you read?
Inside My Heart by Robin McGraw

What was your greatest musical discovery?
my iPod

What did you want and get?
I wanted a baby, but didn't expect to get one so soon

What did you want and not get?
More than you could read in a sitting

What did you do on your birthday?
Went to dinner at Steir N Stein with my Honey, Bits, Little, Gee, Sarah, Devin & Mom

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not going through the financial issues that we have gone through. It is all for a reason & I am praising God through it all!

How would you describe your fashion concept of 2008?
Workout Woman

What political issue stirred you the most?
I think this year was one heck of a battle, we won't debate it.

What kept you sane?
my husband, he always does

Who did you miss?
My Uncle Rodney & family I don't see enough of

Who was the best new person you met?
Monica & Noe, Mick & Janie, Denise & Ismael, Mario & Debbie

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Trust Him in ALL things

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Mixed on that
b) thinner or fatter? alot more pregnant...LOL
c) richer or poorer? Richer, in more ways the one.

0 comments: