Saturday, December 27, 2008

My 'Baby' Is A Teenager

Well, yesterday was Ant's 13th birthday!
Can you believe it!?! I CAN'T!!!
I woke up this morning thinking, I have a baby in my belly and my baby boy is 13...WOW

I had to work in the morning, so Jose got things ready. He wanted to bbq a turkey and we made a green salad and potato salad.
When I got home, Anthony was in the shower. We bought him a shirt to match his Vans and a video game he was DYING for. So while he was in the shower, I put his new shirt in the bathroom to replace the one he was going to put on.
Then I took his video game and put that in his PS2. After a while, he went to go play his football game on the PS2 and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then he realized that the game was replaced with Sean White Snow Boarding...Needless to say, he was STOKED!!!
We invited James, Gail & the kids over, Jessica, Cera & Courtney and my Dad & Star showed up at our front door.
We had a house full, but it was good.
Dinner was AWESOME & he requested Cheesecake for his 'cake'.
Our friend Karen came over and brought her camera...YAY! So, Here are some pics...

This is from last night


This is a pic of when he was just a few days old


The day after coming home

Anthony & Papa

Definitely MY son!

The Herrera Kids with the cheesecake

Brotherly/Sisterly Love

Tia fixing the highchair

Devin & Ant playing

Brandon & Ti playing G.H.

The Turkey

Karen & Ant

0 comments: