Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Proud To Be American!


Yeah, I did it. Ok, some of you may think that I'm a freak, but I have only voted one other time than today. It was the first time Bush ran, and Yes, I voted for him.
Anyway, I wanted to express my pride and pat myself on the back for taking my God given right and using it!
I have been in a prayer ALL day today. I know, it's only a bit after 9am, but I've been up since 4:25am, that's a LONG time!
While I was driving in to work this morning, Air1 was talking about the election and something just fell over me and I began to cry and just pray for our country. Then after I got off of work and was heading over to my polling station I began to cry and pray some more. This is a HEAVY year for elections, no matter what side you are voting for.
The state of California has a few ballots up that are really going to effect the outcome of our children.
First and foremost
The future of our children rely on your YES vote. I won't get into ALL of my views on this, but just knowing that the vows of a marriage are made to be between a man and a woman says it all. Not to mention that God created Man and from Man was created Woman. If it was intended to be something different, then it would have been.










Secondly~ Proposition 4 http://www.yeson4.net/default.aspx
I want to know why in the world ANY adult, that would be a parent, would even put into act something that wouldn't allow you to know what is going on with your child. Especially having an abortion behind you back!?!?!
Anyways, I've done my part, now go out and do yours!
I pray that the Lord's Will is done during this election and NO MATTER WHO is put into office, I pray that the Lord's hand be upon him!

0 comments: