Monday, October 20, 2008

My belly is kicking

Dominic came to me and was telling me,
"Mama, my belly is kicking."
I asked, "It is. Why is it kicking?"
Which I assumed he would say that he was hungry and was meaning that it was 'growling', but no.
He answered, "Because my babies are kicking in my belly."
*ROLLING!*
I tried to keep my composure and have him explain his problem to his Papa. When he did, we couldn't help but bust out laughing.
Then Jose attempted to explain to him that having babies in his belly isn't a good thing, that only girls like Mama can have babies in their bellies. Dominic did not like the explanation and continued to insist that he has babies in his belly and they were kicking.

1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Too funny! I love what little kids have to say.

By the way I like the new name you went with for your blog.