Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cracking up at myself!

So, while I was in the shower tonight, I was coming to a realization of something I swore I would never do.
When I had my first son, 12 1/2 years ago, I swore I would NEVER breastfeed, cloth diaper, baby wear or co-sleep.
When I had my daughter 9 1/2 years ago I swore I would NEVER cloth diaper or co-sleep & became a breastfeeding, baby wearing mama.
When I had my son 3 1/2 years ago I swore I would never cloth diaper & became a breastfeeding, baby wearing & co-sleeping mama.
Well now, getting ready to have my 4th, I am realizing that I am not only going to be a breastfeeding, baby wearing, and co-sleeping mama, but CLOTH DIAPERING TOO!
GAH!!!!
I think it is hilarious that through my years of being a mama & growing into a 'woman' & not just a mom, how much of these tasks I really do enjoy.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

that is hilarious and awesome!!!!!
you go mama!!

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Thanks Steph!!!