Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wrestling, Volleyball and Track

So, my older ones within these past few months decided that they were giving up soccer.  Adriana wants to pursue her Volleyball journey.  She made the club team for Beaumont, which is AWESOME!  She did amazing on the high school volleyball team last season.  I was a proud Mama for sure!  Today she texted me and told me that she tried out for the track team at school.  I guess we will see where this leads her next.  She is currently still playing for her AYSO fall team, they made area playoffs.  She is also no practicing for her club team.  She is going to through track into the mix also.  My crazy girl. But I guess I would rather her be busy than too much time on her hands getting herself into trouble.

Anthony has decided to quite the HS soccer team due to the coach just being a jerk.  I don't blame him at all.  He has wanted to be on the wrestling team for the past 2 years.  He finally went out for the team.  Currently the coach has told him that he won't be wrestling for a while.  I talked with a friend of mine who's daughter is on the team also.  She said she will put a word in for him.  We will see what happens.  He's pretty excited to be learning the moves and techniques.  He is getting into the weights and what not.

I guess I'll keep ya'll updated as I can!

0 comments: