Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness, Day 2

Day 2~ It seems everyone is on the same page with Day 2. I've been thinking and I'm going along with everyone else!

Jose & I supporting our #1 Football Player
I'm beyond grateful for my Honey! He is my Yin to my Yang, my calm to my storm, my #1 supporter, my soul mate, my better half, the spiritual leader of our family, our prayer warrior, an awesome Papa to our 4 blessings, a VERY hard worker that allows me to stay home to care for our 
blessings. My husband is everything and more! I thank you Jose Herrera for all you are and all you do. Our paths met when I was 12 years old. Our story has an AMAZING testimony that will touch lives we may never know. But God knew what he was doing when He placed us in that trailer park. I praise Him for you. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I love you more today than ever! ♥

0 comments: