Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Today, I have decided to do quotes on Self Esteem/Worth.
God has really been working on regarding my self worth lately. So I figured why not just post some quotes & encourage myself at the same time.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

Albert Einstein

"The tragedy is that so many people look for self-confidence and self-respect everywhere except within themselves, and so they fail in their search."

Dr Nathaniel Branden

"Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?"

Fanny Brice

"It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes."

Sally Field

"It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others."

Sidney J. Harris

"Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love" John 15:9

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14


1 comments:

Christine said...

Those are awesome quotes. I loved the biblical quotes and Sally Field's.

Thanks for stopping by the IE Mommy!! :)