Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

I found something fun for my blog, now I just gotta sneak time to do it =D


1. One week ago I was really in the dumps & moody. Dealing with a VERY sick baby.

2. I went through a lot when I was young.

3. Mama told me to always trust in the Lord.

4. We make one heck of a life you and me.

5. Take your time to enjoy life & all you have been blessed with.

6. This too will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing & catching up on doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include photos for ref's at 7:15am (shhh, I'm not going!) AYSO board at 7:30am, all three kids throughout the day and soccer games. Possibly having dinner with my brother & sister in law and Sunday, I want to do nothing, but that's not in the plans!

0 comments: