Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Super Glue & a 10 Year Old Girl

Oh Yeah! I am beyond angry right now.
Adriana went over to her friend Gwen's house today & they put on 'fake' nails. Well, 2 of Adriana's nails popped off, and then she decided to take 2 more off.
Well, I get ready to come over to my desk to put some recipes on my blog & I find my lovely daughter not only glued her nails back on, but she has 3 huge dollops of super glue on my desk & a drop on my laptop.
I don't know what to do with this girl. She's an extremely helpful, sweet, smart, fun, loving girl. But man, she does not know how to use her head when it comes to common sense. Nor does she listen to you when you are telling her something.
Then when she's being reprimanded she looks at you like you've just torn her world apart & is dumb founded by it all. I just don't know what to do with her. Any suggestions?

0 comments: