Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Even though I'm out on vacation, I still have internet access.
Today was an awesome day with my family & I have decided to do my quotes on "Legacy/ies".

Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
~Anon

"The only thing you take with you when you're gone is what you leave behind."
~John Allston

We were meant to give our lives away. Spend more time living your legacy instead of worrying about leaving it.
~ Lee J. Collan


I suppose that everyone of us hopes secretly for immortality; to leave, I mean, a name behind him which will live forever in this world, whatever he may be doing, himself, in the next.
~A.A. Milne

Your descendants shall gather your fruits.
~Virgil

Children... are our legacy. Our responsibility. They are our destiny and we are theirs. The extent to which we fail as parents, we fail as God's children.
~Dirk Benedict


0 comments: