Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Well, with everything going on this week. I thought I would take a moment to reflect on my Daughter's promotion.
I am going to do graduation quotes in honor of all those in my life that have graduated this week.

There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises." Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning. ~Orrin Hatch

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference. ~Arie Pencovici

Your schooling may be over, but remember that your education still continues. ~Author Unknown

I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. ~Author Unknown

Hitch your wagon to a star. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Yeah! Congrats and great quotes!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html

Stephanie said...

These are such beautiful quotes. Big congrats to your graduate!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...it's lovely to "meet you".

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats to the graduates! :) Great quote choices - I really like this one:

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Enjoy your week! :)

Martha said...

All great quotes, but love Confucious. I think yours was the third or fourth different Confucious quote that spoke to me tonight... I didn't even have Chinese food today! (Bad joke!)

Unknown said...

Very nice quotes today! I love: Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson was a very wise man!