Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Mos Already =(

So this post is about 3 weeks late, but I've been doing other things lately.
My girl is 3 months old already! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!
She is doing 95% better with her colic & all together fussiness! She even fell asleep, in her carseat at church yesterday! Now that was a miracle! She can not stand her carseat, but is doing better!
She is interacting a lot more, talking, cooing & about ready to roll over! When she wakes up, she rolls herself, but hasn't quiet gotten to where she rolls over. She's also nawing on everything she can get into her mouth. I think teeting is on the horizon.
She still hasn't gone to the doctor, as I'm still fighting with them. They claim I didn't send "xyz" or never recieved, "abc"...All together a major pain!
But, she is growing nicely & doesn't seem to have any problems. I also planned on delay vaccinating her. I just have done LOTS of research & don't understand why the Dr's insist on shooting these poor babies with major concoctions every 2 months. Anyways, that's it for now. Here's some pics of my big girl...

This is Delayna & I at the LIFT conference we went to April 23-25th. She did awesomely good & I had a true revelation while there!

This is Delayna from today 5.4.09 sitting outside in her bouncer while I BBQ'd. Jose was out with her when I ran in to get seasoning & I came out to her sitting up watching her papa.



This was taken on her 3 month birthday. She looks like she's yawning, but she was eating her butterfly.

I forgot to add that I noticed a brown spot on the left hand corner of her right eye. I hope they don't turn brown!

2 comments:

JEN said...

you look hawwwwt in the first pic and oh my she's such a big girl!!!

Mrs.J said...

She is so cute! Seemed to like it outside. Just needs some little sun glasses now.