Wednesday, December 17, 2008

37 Years

My Honey's birthday was yesterday.
He turned 37 years old. No pics, because I still have a dead camera :(
Anyway, our plans were totally turned around. I had first planned on going to my Secret Elf reveal party while he was at bible study. But, I got way sick and didn't want to go and expose the new baby at the party, nor any mama that would take it home.
So after picking the kids up from school, we all went to the grocery store and bought stuff to make Jose dinner.
I ended up making him Pasta w/ shrimp in garlic & butter sauce, salad & garlic bread.
It was VERY yummy!!!
Then after dinner we piled in the living room and watched the Dark Night. It was a pretty good movie!
It was a good night and I am truly blessed to have this wonderful man in my life!

Oh, he got a phone call from Karen & Bill (Jose's "step-parent's"). Bill got on the phone to wish him a happy birthday. He asked Jose, "So how does it feel to be 40?" Jose told him, "I don't even feel like I'm 40, I feel like I'm 15."
Bill replied, "Oh, so that mean that your still masturbating? You know what they say Jose, when you get into your 40's, you start to loose your hair and get more head. I really hope your getting more head."
OMG, Jose told me this and we were ROLLING!!!!!! The things Bill says, he's never dry!
My Honey is home today, due to the rain & some snow...YEAH! It may be a day late, but it's still a birthday present to my Honey. So we sit here watching Home Alone 2 and enjoy our day together!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you at the Elfster reveal party ~ but at least you got to spend some quality time with hubby, head or not! lol!