Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A test of faith

I have been being taught lately to have "Faith". Let me tell ya, have Jose and I been tested in this water!
The Websters definition for Faith is: belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2): complete trust
WOW, now if that aint the truth in my life right now!
As I was talking to God this morning and just asking him for what needs to be done. I asked Him, "Lord, give me something."
I was going through my lesson for Sunday, Nothing.
Going through some message boards, like I would find anything there.
Then I started going through some updated blogs. There is one that I follow that has been off for a while, but she updated last night. What she wrote caught my eye and included a song.

I am in a valley right now but I HAVE to believe that He will bring me through....please keep me in your prayers.



So simple, yet so powerful! So as I post this, I just ask that you keep my family in your prayers.

0 comments: