Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe

So a few days ago I posted a blog worthy recipe of Caramel Apples. Well the same lady blogging on A Year of Crockpotting posted this recipe today.
I had to snatch it!

Ingredients.
--1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix

--4 oz cream cheese
--1/4 cup sour cream
--chopped walnuts, optional

The Directions.

I use my Little Dipper---these measurements are perfect for a little dipper. If you don't have one, you can put an oven-safe dish inside of your large crockpot.

Add the cream cheese to the Little Dipper. Top with sour cream, then pour in the pumpkin pie filling.

Cover and cook for about an hour, then stir well. If the cream cheese isn't fully melted, cook a bit longer. The Little Dipper doesn't have temperature settings, you just plug it in. If you are going to use a big crockpot with an oven-safe dish inside, cook on high for about an hour, or 2 on low.

Garnish with chopped walnuts, if desired.

I have all the ingredients and would make it, but I don't have a Little Dipper :( Guess that's going on my Christmas Wish List!
*giving credit where credit is due: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/10/little-dipper-pumpkin-pie-dip-recipe.html

0 comments: