Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Team Green

I don't think I have posted, actually I know I haven't.
Anyways, in a previous post http://herrerababies.blogspot.com/2008/09/cracking-up-at-myself.html
I was mentioning all the things I swore I would never do, and have either done or are now planning to do.
Well, you can add one more to the list...
I am going ...

For those that don't understand, I will put it in lamens terms.
I am NOT finding out the sex of the baby....AGH! I can't believe that I am really not finding out.
I am a complete planner, but I figured, this is our last, why not?!?
So, I have told my mom & friends that I do not want a baby shower. If someone still wants to throw me one, then I'm not about to stop them, but I would rather wait 'till I know what it is.
For now I am looking for browns. No frogs or ducks (GAG). Browns please.
I actually haven't bought ANYTHING yet...which is another OMG!
So, anyway, that was my newest announcement.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!! I always said I would to find out the sex of the baby. With adoption, I didn't have much choice. =) Browns are fun anyhow.

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Honestly, I love that you're not finding out the sex! We're TTC and when we (hopefully) become pregnant, we don't plan on finding out the sex either :)

Kindra said...

WOOHOO!!! So glad you decided to not find out...trust me, it's SO much fun not knowing. He, he...serious, I'm giddy!! Hope I didn't pressure ya...but I hope I did help with the decision. Love ya.