Monday, June 4, 2007

He Got An 'A'

So, Anthony has been doing a report on Colorado.
Which by the way, I asked him today why he 'chose' Colorado.
He responded with an Uppity Answer Saying, "Because Mom, that's the home of the Denver Broncos!"
For anyone that doesn't know, Broncos are our rooting football team! WE LOVE THE BRONCOS!!

So anyway, back to Anthony's report.
He ran to the truck this afternoon when I went to pick them up from school and was screaming,
"GUESS WHAT I GOT, GUESS WHAT I GOT!"
I answered, "ON What? Gees Son!"
"Duh, on my report mom." like i was supposed to know what he was talking about....
"I got a 4 (which is equivalent to an 'A')!"

Needless to say, not only was I proud of him, but boy was he proud of himself!
He did a really great job on it, and deserved that A!

0 comments: